Clint Eastwood is a prolific actor who is famous for his roles in movies such as Dirty Harry and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. These days Clint Eastwood has also stepped into the role of director, although he also manages to star in many of the movies that he directs. Let’s take a closer look at Clint Eastwood to discover some of the things that make him so special:
- In each of the movies that he stars in, Clint Eastwood’s character has a trademark expression that makes him seem more realistic.
- Among Eastwood’s famous characteristics are his narrow eyes, his deadpan delivery and his rasping voice, while he sometimes breaks the tension by flashing an unexpected smile.
- Clint Eastwood is a keen golfer and he owns a part share in Pebble Beach Golf Country Club that can be found in the Monterey Peninsula as well as the Tehama Golf Club that is situated in Carmel Valley.
- In 1998 Clint Eastwood won the highly coveted Cesar award in Paris for his work on and off the camera.
- in October of 1997 Eastwood was ranked number 2 in Empire magazine’s Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time list.
- Clint Eastwood takes a strong element of authenticity to the roles that he plays and in all three of his famous Man with No Name Westerns he wore exactly the same poncho without having it washed even once.
- Eastwood won the role in Rawhide in 1959 simply by chance as he was spotted by a studio executive when he was visiting a friend at CBS.
- It may be no secret that Clint Eastwood has been tied to a large number of lovely ladies in his lifetime, but many fans may not be aware of the fact that he has fathered eight children, who have six different mothers.